Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Honesty, Unselfishness, Love, Purity

For those of you who knew this blog at Orble, I'm not leaving from animosity. Hannah (my computer) doesn't care for their cyber handshakes or they don't care for hers. Regardless, I felt the need to bring 'Living Spiritually' here.

The first few posts here will bring you and me up to date with each other.

A few months back, I was given a phamphlet: "The Four Absolutes". It has no known author, so far as I know. This pamphlet speaks of Honesty, Unselfishness, Love, Purity.

It was written some where in the 30's or 40's. Would that mean that any of us should give it little credence? I believe none of you will.

'Living Spiritually' is an important part of me. Will you join me? Accept what you want? Toss what doesn't speak to you?

You, whoever you are, are in my spiritual journey as I am in yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pamphlet you discusse was used by the early members of Alcholic's Anonymous, and I think I have a copy of it around here somewhere. If I find it I will scan it in and send it to you as a pdf.